- 15 marigold flowers
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 packet of vegetable gelatin
- 15 drops of tea tree oil
- 4 teaspoons vodka
- Boil the water. Place the marigolds in a glass bowl and pour the boiling water over them. Let steep for about 1/2 hour.
- Using a blender, mix the flowers and water together for about 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture, using cheesecloth, into a glass measuring cup.
- In another glass bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of filtered, cool water with the gelatin. Slowly add the marigold mixture, and stir to blend.
- Then, add in the vodka and tea tree oil, mixing very well to remove any clumps.
- Finally, use a funnel to dispense the acne gel into a 4-ounce pump. Your gel will last for about eight weeks, stored in the fridge.
BEAUTY BLOG BUSTLE
Bella Sugar has an interesting look at the History of Lipstick.
The Beauty Blogging Junkie gives her take on the new Wonder Woman makeover.
Viva Woman tells you the 5 things to know about your skin at night. Interesting.
The Dermatology Blog tells you how sunscreens might be causing acne.
Style Tips 101 tells you about Hairspray, backcomb, bump-its and other ways to get quick hair volume.
The Beauty Brains give you the bottom line on whether Talc in cosmetics is harmful.